Manicure refresher training course is ideal for anyone who already has a manicure certificate but would like touch up on their skills.
3 hour training course, a non refundable deposit of £40.00 is required when booking, the full amount will need to be paid 2 weeks before the training course date.
To ensure the highest standards of training, students will be required to pass a theory test prior to undertaking their practical training. Once the course is paid for in full, the student is provided a detailed course manual (on-line) and required to pass a theory test, also conducted on-line. This ensures students come to the course well prepared, so they get the most from their practical training. The practical training is structured around the course material, which is divided into four parts.
1. Anatomy and physiology of the nail (comprising 4 sub - sections).
2. The Treatment (comprising 7 sub - sections).
3. Hygiene, Health & Safety (comprising 7 sub - sections).
4. Regulatory and statutory requirements (comprising 13 sub - sections).
Emphasis is placed on the student understanding the practicalities of providing a professional treatment. They will be shown how to carry out a full manicure treatment and be expected to carry out the treatment themselves. The student will be assessed by the lecturer of the session. If the lecturer believes the student is competent, a certificate will be awarded in accordance with our Terms & Conditions.
Manicure Refresher Course
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.