This course is perfect for anyone who already has a manicure certificate but would like to upskill.
This course is 3 hours long, a model is required but can be supplied.
To book you can either pay in full or a non refundable deposit is required of £30.00, the rest of the money will need to be paid 2 weeks before the course date as you will then get access to the theory online.
To ensure the highest standards of training, students will be required to pass a theory test prior to undertaking their practical training. Once the course is paid for in full, the student is provided a detailed course manual (on-line) and required to pass a theory test, also conducted on-line. This ensures students come to the course well prepared, so they get the most from their practical training. The practical training is structured around the course material, which is divided into four parts.
1. Anatomy and physiology of the nail (comprising 4 sub-sections.)
2. The treatment (comprising 7 sub-sections)
3. Hygiene, Health & Safety (comprising 7 sub-sections.)
4. Regulatory and statutory requirements (comprising 13 sub-sections.)
Emphasis is placed on the student understanding the practicalities of providing a professional treatment. They will be shown how to carry out a full gel polish application and be expected to carry out the treatment themselves. The student will be assessed by the lecturer of the session. If the lecturer believes the student is competent they will be awarded a certificate. A Manicure Qualification is essential before booking this course.
Gel Polish Full Course
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.