Do your clients want long lasting mascara effect lashes, then this course is for you. A very popular course for those that want to add to their treatment menu.
To book this course a non refundable deposit of £50.00 is required, the remaining balance will need to be paid 2 weeks prior to the course date, this is when you will get full access to your online learning material.
To ensure the highest standards of training, students will be required to pass a theory test prior to undertaking their practical training. Once the course is paid for in full, the student is provided a detailed course manual (on-line) and required to pass a theory test, also conducted on-line. This ensures students come to the course well prepared, so they get the most from their practical training. The practical training is structured around the course material, which is divided into four parts.
1. Anatomy and physiology of the Eye (comprising 4 sub-sections.)
2. The treatment (comprising 7 sub-sections.)
3. Hygiene, Health & Safety (comprising 7 sub-sections.)
4. Regulatory and statutory requirements (comprising 13 sub-sections.)
Emphasis is placed on the student understanding the practicalities of providing a professional treatment. They will be shown how to carry out an eyelash lifting treatment and be expected to carry out the treatment themselves. The student will be assessed by the lecturer of the session and has to satisfy them of their competence on the day. They also have to submit three examples of treatments given, in a prescribed case-study format, to be awarded a certificate, which is awarded in accordance with our Terms & Conditions.
Eyelash Lifting Course
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.