Eyelash and Eyebrow treatment course includes
- Eyebrow Tinting
- Eyelash Tinting
- Eyebrow Shaping (using tweezers)
A non refundable deposit of £50.00 is required to secure a date, the full amount needs to paid 2 weeks prior to the course date.
To ensure the highest standards of training, students will be required to pass a theory test prior to undertaking their practical training. Once the course is paid for in full, the student is provided a detailed course manual (on-line) and required to pass a theory test, also conducted on-line. This ensures students come to the course well prepared, so they get the most from their practical training. The practical training is structured around the course material, which is divided into four parts.
1. Anatomy and physiology of the Eye (comprising 4 sub-sections.)
2. The treatment (comprising 7 sub-sections, such as strip lash application and aftercare.)
3. Hygiene, Health & Safety (comprising 7 sub-sections.)
4. Regulatory and statutory requirements (comprising 13 sub-sections.)
Emphasis is placed on the student understanding the practicalities of providing a professional treatment. They will be shown how to carry out an eye treatment and be expected to carry out the treatment themselves. The student will be assessed by the lecturer of the session and has to sa