This refresher course is perfect for anyone wanting to refresh their skills, to book this course an acrylic extension certificate is needed.
A non refundable deposit of £40.00 is required to book the course, the full amount will then need to be paid 2 week prior to the course date.
To ensure the highest standards of training, students will be required to pass a theory test prior to undertaking their practical training. Once the course is paid for in full, the student is provided with a detailed course manual (on-line) and required to pass a theory test, also conducted on-line. This ensures students come to the course well prepared, so they get the most from their practical training. The practical training is structured around the course material, which is divided into four parts.
1. Anatomy and physiology of the nail (comprising 4 sub-sections).
2. The Treatment (comprising 7 sub-sections).
3. Hygiene, Health & Safety (comprising 7 sub-sections).
4. Regulatory and statutory requirements (comprising 13 sub-sections).
Emphasis is placed on the student understanding the practicalities of providing a professional treatment. They will be shown how to carry out a full set of Acrylic Extensions and be expected to carry out the treatment themselves. This course will be run over 2 days, day one practice the treatment and day two you will have your assessment. A Manicure Qualification is essential before booking this course. The awarding of a certificate is subject to submitting three examples of treatments given (after the course,) in a prescribed case-study format.
Acrylic Extension (Refresher course)
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.